Monday 5 September 2011

YOU LOVE HER COZ SHE'S DEAD - DEAD END


YOU LOVE HER COZ SHE'S DEAD are a Brighton-based electronic group, not too different from Crystal Castles, utilizing tasty 8-bit riffs and jagged bass lines.

The reason I'm posting this video (apart from the song being awesome) is the video; some of the prettiest effects I've seen in recent times. The video, produced by Elliot Dear of Winter Champion Pictures, features a visual cavalcade of urban landscapes, various computing devices and masses of electronic displays, which manifest the centre of the piece; a pixellated fox, leaping out from a computer screen, moving on to stalk the city, in some rather nice composite shots.

You can consider this a bit of a filler post until I can produce some more work to show you. Like I've been saying quite a lot recently, I've had the house upside-down, trying to look for everything I need for my return to university.

Until then, enjoy the music, and farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment